6.9.09

About Kiya's Collection


Recently i was busy with my Chiwawa Family blog.
http://chiwawafamily.blogspot.com/
That blog is about my Chiwawa Story .
Beside that i was also busy with my chiwawa order .

Only now i have time to create my Kiya's Collection e-shop blog .
Actualy i had start to thinking for my e-shop name long long time ago .
Finally i get the name for my e-shop ~ Kiya's Collection
and the chinese name as 吉雅小品屋.

I was very satisfied with the name for my e-shop blog . . . . .
Kiya's collection famous with Kiya handmade sock Doll ~~ Chiwawa
From my Kiya's Collection you can find many new zakka item .
All the item in Kiya's Collection also kiya lover zakka .

Yeah ... .... Kiya's Collection has finally opened.


0 评论 on "About Kiya's Collection"

发表评论

 

吉雅小品屋 Kiya's CollEctiOn House Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez