10.9.09

How To Order 订购方式


How to order : -
See something you like? Here's how to order:-

Step 1
Copy the following and Email to me at kiyaty_shiro@hotmail.com
1. Chiwawa item name :
2.Chiwawa Code :

3.Quantity order :
2. Your Name:
3. Mailing Address:
4. Contact No:
5. Special request:
6. Postage option:

Step 2
You will then receive an email from me stating the total amount

and my bank account no.

Step 3
Proceed to payment by Maybank2U.com.my or Maybank Cash Deposit Machine. Drop me an email after that with detail / proof of payment.

Step 4
I'll reply with detail of shipment.

Shipping Charges
One item : RM 8.00

two item : RM 15.00
>above item shipping charfer will let you know after we search for the actual price .

0 评论 on "How To Order 订购方式"

发表评论

 

吉雅小品屋 Kiya's CollEctiOn House Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez